IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: OUR GRAND REOPENING HAPPENED!
What an evening! To be honest, we were afraid, even until last minute, that this event wasn’t going to happen. We’re now ecstatic to say that, on the day of Friday May 28th, it did happen and it was a success!
Allow us to define a successful event in the context of current times:
1. All pair of hands were sanitized
2. Distances were respected
3. Masks were worn
4. Police did not shut everything down
5. We managed to get all our stuff in shop in time, considering the global logistical hassle that this crisis has created.
6. People had fun
7. People danced (only small and considerate footsteps were made)
8. Police did not shut everything down (yes it’s written above already..)
9. Our clients and guests were as happy as we were to finally meet again
10. PEOPLE HAD FUN
We plan to get all our events back on track, as things normalize. We ought to be patient thought, it’s for everyone’s safety ☺
For you that were present, THANK YOU. For you that you that couldn’t be there but gave us a thought, THANK YOU. For the others, THANK YOU cause if you’re reading this, it means you care ☺